George Gascoigne School
George Gascoigne secondary modern school Queen's Road. (2007).
In 1920 the senior departments of Queen's Road elementary school were reorganized to form a central school known as South Walthamstow central school. It was renamed Gascoigne in 1933 and took over the infants building in 1937. By 1948 it had became a mixed school and was finally closed in 1966, the same year as the closure of it's sister school Markhouse Road Secondary Modern.